Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Elevator Pitch No. 1

Week 5



One of the things that I really enjoy is cooking for my friends and surprisingly  they love my food. I made a caserole that I call "Molde" is  made from mash potatoes, ground beef, and lots of cheese. My friends love it and always tell me to make it and sell it. well, I have always heard all of my friends and classmates complaining about their meals and how there is no time to cook and have a good home-made meal and since,  "Molde" is so popular in my social circle I will make it in personal portions and sell it ready to eat or people will also have to opportunity to put it right into their fridge. I would have an online service where people will request their "Molde" and they will get it delivered to their homes, library, or anywhere near campus.

3 comments:

  1. Because you have an accent, I would speak more slowly and articulately. I like how you project your voice, because it really grabs my attention. I think maybe you could have been filming in a more professional setting. I like the thought of having a home cooked meal because a lot of people in college either don't have the time, energy, or knowledge on how to cook. Also, very convenient that you're willing to deliver! Cute idea! Overall, I'd just work on your presentation.

    Check out my Elevator Pitch!
    http://nazani95.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-1-week-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalia,

    Great idea! As a student, I rarely have time to cook and I live off campus. I'm sure there is a HUGE opportunity for you seeing as how students on campus rarely get to have a home cooked meal anymore. You could even have a limited menu and allow them to opt into monthly subscriptions. My suggestion to you would be to present a stronger pitch. Why should students buy your food over fast food or going out to eat? Where does your cooking expertise come from? Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In this fast paced world we live in easily accessible food is a great potential opportunity. Many people go to school and work multiple jobs so they don't have a lot of time to cook. The only concern I would have is the type of food it is might not be well known by certain cultures. But if the product tastes good then word will get around and revenue will come. Would you make the mold able to be customized with different cheeses or meats? I think hat dimension could benefit you since customers have different preferences. Great job and keep cooking!

    ReplyDelete