Thursday, February 11, 2016

Idea Napkin No.1


Week 6

1. Who you are. I am a Colombian full of dreams girl that is trying to find her inner peace by living life at its fluffiness and taking one step at a time. My business idea for this project was born out of a hobby of mine. I have always find cooking very easy an entertain. It makes me feel relax and want to share special moments with the people I love.

2. What are you offering to customers? I will be offering to customer a simple  casserole dish made from mash potatoes, well seasoned ground beef and lost of cheese. This dish is homemade and fresh. and all that is needed is my kitchen and fresh ingredients.

3. Who are you offering it to? first of all the idea was born since one of my best friends told me that I should sell my homemade food. So, given the circumstances I would offer my product to all my friends, their friends, classmates, and mostly students who don't have time to cook and want something delicious and fresh.

4. Why do they care? They care because they are students and students are always hungry, busy, and looking for homemade food. Students barely have time to cook so are the majority of busy people. It is clear that there are people who cook, but there always would be people who prefer the convenience of having someone who cook for them.

5. What are your core competencies?  No one else that I know, besides I will not be offering a huge menu of frozen food. What I will be offering is a homemade single dish that is fresh because it would be made by request.

I think all I need for this project is time and commitment. The customers are there waiting for me to satisfied them with my food. It is a  time demanding project, I believe that is the main reason I haven't start yet.

3 comments:

  1. This dish sounds really good and I think its great that you are confident enough in your cooking to want to profit off of your food. I think if you were to put a god price on this and appeal to larger audiences this could really take flight. Students are indeed always hungry and I know if it were fast and cheap I would definitely be willing to invest in something like this between classes. If you want to check out my idea napkin the link is http://kyrstind.blogspot.com/2016/02/idea-napkin-no-1.html. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Natalia!
    This sounds awesome! I love your idea. I have a full time job and also in college full time. This can take a toll on me. Some days, I’m just so tired and I want a home cooked meal. This is a great business plan. Your dish also sounds really good. I would love to try it. My idea is futuristic. You should check it out at: http://entuf.blogspot.com/2016/02/idea-napkin-no-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Natalia! An interesting and satisfying concept! I only see a problem with getting it to catch on and effectively sending them out. However, you are right with your assessment of the always hungry student. Keep up that good work and try to work out the kinks. If you want to check out my napkin --> http://loganbrownuf.blogspot.com/2016/02/idea-napkin-no-1.html

    ReplyDelete