1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations?
The biggest surprise I found in this chapter was the part when they mentioned the "Ebay Entrepreneurship" story. It was interesting to read about that since I had no idea that there was a growing market right there in our faces. How people start business at ebay and how the book give us steps in order to follow up the process and understand it. Also, the detail explanation about "why new ventures fail" is was very easy to read and understand. In addition, I think that is very helpful for all of us who want to start a new business. I really love the "In Practice" parts from this chapter. How the authors explain how to face our fears was also very helpful and motivating.
2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.
Although the reading was enjoyable and easy to read, I was kind of confuse "Product Design Problem" I think the author could have give us more examples.
3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?
I would like to ask to the author how would he solve the mistake Bille make in terms of the new venture? and what lesson did he get from it?
4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?
No, I did not disagree with the author in anything from this chapter. I think all the material is very clear and everything makes perfect sense to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment