- I went around my neighborhood and Publix.
- Guys and girls between 20 and 25 years old.
- I said hi and just handed them the one dollar bill and waited to see their reaction. It was kind of fun to see how everyone was really surprise and confuse by my actions.
- I just say hi and after I handed the dollar I waited to see their reactions and right after that, I introduced myself and actually made some friends.
- I was able to give them all in the very first attempt.
- I told all of them that I wanted to be nice and see people's reaction because it is not usual that someone do that.
Sunday, February 21, 2016
Free Money
WEEK 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You had a much sweeter idea about why you were giving away a dollar than I did. I just said I was doing a social experiment. I'm glad you were able to give away the dollars, most the people I approached seemed confused and didn't take it. If you want to see those videos I will link that below.
ReplyDeletehttp://ent3003entreprenerdship.blogspot.com/2016/02/i-want-to-start-off-by-saying-i-do-not.html
Your videos were very interesting. I was surprised to see that both people grabbed the dollar out of your hand and then were hesitant. You must have an approachable energy. You did a great job giving away all of your dollars. The other videos I watched, people seemed to be much more reserved. Great job with the assignment.
ReplyDeleteHey Natalia!
ReplyDeleteNice job on the videos although I would recommend for next time that you do capture more of the initial conversation on film. I too had people kindly accept the dollar but I did find that some were defensive even with the introduction so it'd be nice to see how you approached them making them comfortable with receiving the dollar. Either way good job!
Feel free to check out my experience down below!:
http://entreprevision.blogspot.com/2016/02/free-money_21.html