- The biggest surprise I had on this week's reading was on the dispelling ventures capital myths. Most of the myths I read on the chapter were things that I used to believe. It was very challenging reading this chapter since I had to re-read and concentrate to get all the information provided.
- This ready was easy to get through. Fortunately, I have did not get confused with any of the material because the chapter was explained.
- I do not have any questions to the author. Like I mentioned before, the chapter was perfectly well explained and I have no questions at all.
- I would say that the author is right about every point made on this chapter so I agree with him in every single aspect.
Sunday, February 28, 2016
WEEK 8 READING REFLECTION
WEEK 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment