week 4
What I really liked about this chapter was "The process of knowledge and learning" how entreprenuors need to be aware of this process in order to succeed. It was also interesting the fact that there are common idea killer and if entreprenuors do not detect them, this words can cause a negative impact on any project. Therefore, the importance of "the nature of the creative process". The four phases of this process were new to me. I found them very helpful. In addition, all these theories are connected to how our brain works. Using our brain properly, sounds easy but getting the facts of how our brain really works was fascinated to me. It was a very fun reading, getting the knowledge of how our left hemisphere is associated with or right hemisphere and how this can affect or help on the creative process. One question that I would like to ask the author is. How can I prevent the block of mental habits that impede creative thinking? I would like to have more examples about this.
Conclusively, I agree with all the points made by the author in this chapter. Everything was well explained, easy to read, very enjoyable and I did understand the entire chapter.
No comments:
Post a Comment