1. Describe your interviewing strategy.
This time I wanted to interview students and stuff from Uf in order to have their different reactions and points of view. Here are the questions that I did ask.
Questions:
1. What do you think about my business idea?
2. how much are willing to pay for it?
3. would you recommended to someone else?
2. Conduct the interviews.
3. Reflect on what you learn.
What I did learn from this set of interviews was that people is concern about the vegan population. They suggest me to implement a "vegan casserole" with vegan cheese and instead of meet, used tofu or veggies. I think is a great I idea that I should think about it. On the other hand, I am very surprise that customers really loved the idea and are willing to pay much more expected money that I thought. I have in mind to charge for the personal casserole around five and seven dollars and for the big one no more than twelve. It was great to see that customers are willing to pay way more than I'd expected.
I think you have interesting idea. I do agree with the people you interviewed, having a vegetarian dish would certainly help, especially on a college campus. I would suggest having a few different dished to add diversity to your selection. My project also involves the UF campus, specifically creating a new WiFi network that would be more reliable. You can check it out at the link below if you're interested.
ReplyDeletehttp://ent3003entreprenerdship.blogspot.com/2016/02/customer-interviews-no-3.html
I love this idea, but even more I love the interviews. I think it is so cool that you got constructive feedback. A lot of times I find that people try to say what you want to hear to appease you. However, you had two interviewees tell you that you needed a vegan/vegetarian dish. That constructive feedback will help you grow your business into something that everyone will want. I also think it's cool that you asked them how much they are willing to pay. The small portion had about the same dollar amount (5-8) but there was a lot of diversity in the answers for the large portion! I just really love how much feedback you got from these women. Great job!
ReplyDeleteHey Natilia!
ReplyDeleteI am very interested in your idea. I think the concept of a vegan dish could apply to more people than just vegans. I am not vegan myself, but I am a pretty health-picky eater, so I would probably opt for this option simply because it is healthier than most others. Great job with your interviews too, everyone seems to give you good honest feedback! Here is my blog if you want to check it:) outhttp://opportunistictimes.blogspot.com/2016/02/interviews-coustomer-1-kyle-fin-1.html#comment-form