Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Elevator Pitch No. 2

WEEK 7











The feedback that I have received from the past exercise was very positive and helpful. People loved the idea and it was gratifying seeing all the good responses. However, I feel that I have to improved my presentation and this time I asked my roommate to recorded it while I was doing my pitch. I tried to be more energetic and pretended that I was doing a commercial instead of just talk about my business idea. Also, I added a vegan product for all those who have the life style. I have decided to added  it since the majority of feedback received was about that matter. In addition, I wanted to showed my kitchen which  is the place where I will make the Casseroles and people can see the place where all the action is going to take place. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did doing it.

4 comments:

  1. Natalia,
    I think this is a great idea. I have always been interested in purchasing already made meals. Some suggestions that I have for your pitch is to create an outline before performing it. It should list out everything you hope to cover in your pitch. I suggest doing this because, if I didn't know what your pitch was about before you presented it, I would have been confused on what you were talking about at first. Another suggestion, is to do it over a space that doesn't have anything on it because the water bottle and coffee cup confused me at first and it gives off the impression you are talking about these items. Perhaps in a future elevator pitch you could instead have a tupperware out and hold that so that your audience can get a visual of where there food would go into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalia,
    I think this is a great idea and I really liked the way you walked into the kitchen, it showed that you weren't nervous and that you were prepared. I also have commented on your interviews before, and I noticed that you took the suggestion of presenting a vegan option! It is awesome that you were able to take suggestions like that! The only suggestion I have is that you don't hold on to your water bottle, because at first I thought your idea had something to do with the water bottle since it was the first thing you grabbed. But, over all, good job! check out my elevator pitch if you want:http://ament3003.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natalia,
    Really enjoyed watching your pitch, I think you did a great job using gestures and movement to make it seem much more comfortable overall. Since this is my first time watching the pitch though, I am a little bit confused as to what the whole idea is. I think this serves as a great way of improving your first elevator pitch, but it doesn't really come together as a whole. Please check out my blog at http://jdasher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Natalia,

    I loved your presentation, you made it captivating and included a good summary of what you can offer. Like other people said, it might be a good idea to have props that correlate to your actual idea! Other than that your service concept has a lot of potential. Have a great day!

    Check out my blog for friendship and other insights to the world of ENT3003: http://antdavblogs.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html

    ReplyDelete