Sunday, January 17, 2016

Bug list

Week Two

Here are 20 things that bugs me.

1. Why is it that almost during the entire day the Starbucks on Marston library at UF is always full. To order a cup of coffee it will take you no less than 7 minutes. it really bothers me.

2. For the last couple of years I have been moving from one apartment complex to another one. I can say that in the past four years in every single complex that I have lived the laciness is incredible. I do not understand why I have to call the office more than three times if I want to get something fix at my apartment.

3.Why is it with people (including myself) that the new years resolution is has something to do with lose weigh. It is very annoying how the South West gym at UF it is always packed. It does not matter the hour because I have tried almost every single hour of the day, the gym is always full. Let's hope half of that people give up on their resolutions and the gym can go back to normal.

4. Why is it that during rush hour 20th street is full of traffic. Trying to get home during that time it will take me more than an hour.

5. It really bothers when I am having a good productive day. Sometimes, I don't understand the need of some people to ruin your day. For example, negativity, laciness and just disrespectful people can turn a good day into a bad one.

6. why some employees do not care about their jobs and just treat customers very bad. It makes me mad that some employees at the Wallmart on Archer are very disrespectful.

7. When you pay for a service you want that service to be as good as possible. Sometimes the Chipotle at Archer don't serve good food.

8. Why is it with deliveries from Bento that takes forever? almost every single tame that I order something from Bento it do not take lass than an hour to get it. It is very disrespectful with the customer to take that long.

9. Taxis service in Gainesville have a bad reputation.

10. I don't understand why when you go to the emergency at the hospital it takes too much time to get a doctor to check you out.

11. When you go to eat out you expect a good service and delicious food.Well, one day  I had a terrible experience at Outback restaurant.

12. When you buy fruits at the supermarket and you get home to find out that they are not in good shape and sometimes they are not even ready to eat.

13. Nissan at Gainesville do a very bad job with customer service.

14. Why is it that the Internet at UF sometimes is very slow.

15. Why do I have to call my landlord twelve times in order to have a respond from he/she. The lack of availability it really bothers me.

16. When ATT&T try to give you extra bills that you didn't even know.

17. Why is it that every single time that I try to call to att&t customer service, they never really help me with what I need.

18. Why always happens that you buy an electronic from Best Buy and you also buy one kind of insurance and when that insurance expires that is the time when your electronic get ruined. so, you never got to used the insurance.

19. When your delivery takes forever.

20. The old system "saki" was very annoying. Sometimes I had to submit homework twice if I wanted to be sure to send them.

This exercise was a real challenge to me. It was not easy at all to find twenty things that bothers me. But I am glad I had the chance to complete it.



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalia,
    For your first bug I have found a way to avoid the long lines. If you go to Starbucks 10-20 minutes just before the next hour block (before people leave lectures) I find that I am often the only one in line or at most 5 people in front of me. I have the same bug but I have found my way around that.
    I’ve had several bad experiences at restaurants as well and it is a HUGE bug for me. I love cooking and I cannot stand mediocre food if I’m paying well for it. I had a bad experience at the new Taste restaurant that opened up by Midnight Cookies/Peach Valley. Not only was their service really slow but two of my friends who I went to eat there with got food poisoning.
    Here is the link to my bugs list:
    http://saraentrepreneurshipjourney.blogspot.com/2016/01/bug-list-uf-week-2_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Natalia!!!

    I found your bug list to be very interesting! I say this because I agree with so many of them, especially your first bug. Nothing makes me angrier than the full Starbucks at Marston every single day. I honestly know what the reason is and its that there are barely any people working there. Its so frustrating because not only does it take time away from studying and doing homework, but also makes takes time away from my day. Another that I completely agree with is the rush hour on 20th street when it is full of traffic. It prevents me from getting anywhere. The service at Chipotle I don't find to bad THAT bad, but I understand where you are coming from.
    Here's the link to my bugs list: http://alexabernie.blogspot.com/2016/01/bug-list.html

    ReplyDelete