Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Top 5 World Problems

week 4

Top 5 Problems:

1. Uneducated people.
2. Hunger.
3. Violence.
4. Religions.
5. Selfishness.


Top 5 Solutions: 

1. Everyone should have the opportunity to get education. In some countries, college is so expensive that not everyone have access to it, this is something that has to changed. Governments should implement ways for people to go to college and in some cases kids that can go to school.

2. In third world countries, governments should make campaigns to give free breakfast to people who needs it.

3. This solution is number three because it goes hand in hand with numbers one and two. If we have more educated population and well fed population, the percentage of violence is going to decrease. Hunger and ignorance are two big factors that increment violence.

4. I don't think religions have to disappear, what I do think is through education, people most understand that everyone is free to practice the  religion they want. Being able to respect the other's religion is a right that we all have. Religions does not have to be the subject of arguments.

5. What we need in this world is more selfless people. How do we do that? I believe we establish that at home. Raising kids in a nice environment

full of respect and love, each of us can contribute to have more selfless persons.

3 comments:

  1. Great post Natalia! I really believe that education is important and is one of the world problems but people need to eat before they are educated! Your solutions are great and I really like the point about religion. Nothing has to completely disappear, just allow it to happen in a safe environment. Overall i really enjoy the positive attitude you have on the world problems and how easy the solutions sound.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. check out my blog at http://michaelduellent.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  2. I think you list five good problems in todays world that have a domino effect and lead to big catastrophes across the world such as selfishness leading to political corruption and terrorism. As for your solutions, like Mike mentions I think hunger should be above education but I don't see how a free breakfast offered by the government would really work. Overall though I think you make some very good points. You can check out my blog if you'd like:
    http://henrycastillojr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete