Wednesday, January 20, 2016

World's Biggest Problems

week 3

I believe we are living in a era where humanity is becoming more indifferent to all kinds of situations.

1. What I think it is the number one problem is selfish people and when I say people I am including myself. I am from a country where safety it's not something easy to maintaining. Societies are full of inequalities which, make the least fortunate person act differently. By saying, different I meant that we are used to judge people for what they do but we do not take the time to look at what's really going on. I am not saying that I agree with criminals behaviors or terroristic attacks. What I want people to see it's that sometimes we just have to look at out the box and realized where is the real problem. If is people? if is society? or is it both?.  What I think humanity needs, is a cup a tolerance, respect and kindness to start building a better future for the coming generations.

2. Governments.  We need people that want to rule a country without nothing in return besides the people's well being.

3. Excesses. We live in a society where is more important what you have (things you own) rather than what you are as a person. It's time to do a brain wash in today's society about what it is really important.

4. Racism. Although, humanity has overcome a lot in this area, I think that some recent terrorist events have to do with racism. If we learn how to love each other no matter what color your skin is, or where are you from. I believe we can coexist way better.

5. Religions. I have to clarify that I am not against to any religion actually I consider myself catholic but I do believe that everything that you do you have todo it with respect to the others that not share that same believe that you do. Practice a religion in high intensity can turn people to act in manners that cannot be described. I do think religions are necessaries but with respect and tolerance.

6. Waste of our natural resources. Planet Earth is our home and sometimes most of us forget about that or maybe we think that it's going to last forever. We all should be aware that it's the time to take care of our planet if we want to left something to the future generations.

7. Egocentrism. Our history through the ages has showed us  that we only care for our own good. If we were less selfless and more kind to others, I think we can make a change as a society.

8. Uneducated people. In third world countries the rate of uneducated kids is unbelievable. I think it's necessary to give give education to the majority of any country population.

9. violence/war. we as humans need to think of new ways to resolve our conflicts. Violent acts are not the way to make thing work.

10. Hunger. we have a planet full of resources that sometimes it's such a shame to se how some people is suffering of starvation.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Natalia, I had fun reading your perception of the world's biggest problems. We actually have two of the same problems which are Racism and Violence. I’m glad to know there are other people agreeing with me on those particular issues. Although, your post would've been more interesting if you included the solutions but next time :) Go ahead and take a read of my post about the "World's Biggest Problem" please.
    http://jamalbrown4.blogspot.com/2016/01/worlds-biggest-problems.html

    ReplyDelete