Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Introduction


WEEK TWO

Introduction

Hello, my name is Natalia García and I grew up in Cali, Colombia. I did high school there and came to Santa Fe College (Gainesville, FL) in fall 2011. I started as a Phycology major and a year after, I changed to my actual major: Telecommunication Management. I transferred to the University of Florida in Spring 2015 as a junior.  In my free time I like to stay at home and spend quality time with my family; I really like watching movies and reading. I also, like to travel. I believe traveling is the best way to learn new cultures, its values, manners, and ways of living. Therefore, I try to travel every chance I have, I like going to places I have never been before. I can say that. On the other hand, my family is very important to me. I have such a good relationship with them. My father is the funniest guy I have ever meet. Well, at least to me, my mother is very smart and passionate, and my little brother who is fifteen years younger than I am, is such a good kid. As Colombian I can say that family is one of the most important mottos in our lives and I am glad I have such a lovely one.  I have to say that one of my favorite places that I have been is Rome, Italy. I had the opportunity to go to Italy and France in summer 2012 with Santa Fe College, and I have to say that it was one of the best experiences of my life. I just fell in love with Rome, it’s definitely a magic city. Full of history, delicious food, and charming people.


No comments:

Post a Comment