Sunday, January 17, 2016

Week 2 Reading Reflection

week two


The biggest surprise that I found on this week's reading was the myths of entrepreneurship. It was very interesting reading about myths that I was not even aware of. For example, entrepreneurs are born, not made is a huge misunderstanding that most of people have. This first chapter really made me want to start working on my goals and showed me well enough to material to keep going. However, there was a part that confused me. "The entrepreneurial assessment approach" developed by Robert C. Ronstadt, was not very clear to me. I would like the author to give more examples of this because it did confused me a little bit. Overall, this first chapter was interesting enough that it made me want to keep reading. The way the author of the book break down the chapter and give examples was very easy to read it and not get bored easily. I am looking forward to see the rest of the chapters.

No comments:

Post a Comment