1. Who you are. I am full of dreams woman that is trying to find her inner peace by living her life at its fullest taking one step at a time. My business idea for this project, as I mentioned before was born out of a hobby. I love to cook, I think is an expression of art in so many ways besides it makes me relax and forget everything that is going on around me.
2. What are you offering to customers? I will be offering to customers two delicious casserole dishes one for meet-lovers and the other one would be for our vegan customers. The meet-lovers casserole would be made from one layer of mash potatoes, one layer of well seasoned ground beef and other layer of lots of cheese. On the other hand, for our vegan customers I would be doing the same procese but instead of meat I would use well seasoned tofu and vegan cheeses. This dish is home made and very fresh since it would be prepared by order. All the ingredients are organic, fresh, and best quality. It is an easy home-made dinner ready to eat.
3. Who are you offering it to? this product would be offered to all my friends, their friends, classmates, professors, and mostly students who do not have time to cook and want something home-made and fresh.
4.Why do they care? they basically care because my main customer target are students and students are always hungry, busy, and looking for home-made food. When I did the interviews to received feedback I did noticed that not only students don't have time to cook, to my surprise non-students such as, Uf staff do not have time to cook every single day either. Today's society lack of time to do this regular activities like cooking so, there is always people who would prefer the convenience that someone cook fresh meals for them.
5. What are your core competences? No one else that I know. Customers are out there waiting for me to satisfied them with my food and make their lives easier. I will be offering customers a home-made fresh casserole since is going to be prepared by request.
I truly believe that these five points all make an achievable business idea. It is reachable for anyone who ask, it would be accesible since is very cheap, and ready to eat.
Reflexion: In the comments, most people were very excited with my idea, they even suggest to make a second dish for vegan people since they found my product very convenient. As they suggested, I incorporate their feed back on my product and it is ready to make it work.
Natalia, Great post!
ReplyDeleteI am always missing some home cooked meals and have subsequently become a good chef! Regardless of how good my cooking becomes, I love eating meals that taste like home and I do not have to prepare. I would absolutely be using your service. One thing though, your "meet casserole" sounds a lot like a shepherds pie, what makes it different from one?
Anyways, Please check out my page. I have a good idea that can use critiquing. You can find it here: http://danielricciulli.blogspot.com/2016/03/idea-napkin-no-2.html
Hi Natalia!
ReplyDeleteI think you have a great idea napkin! I think you are appealing to a great audience of customers. Most people these days don't like to cook, including me, and rely on other forms of meals like take-out and delivery for meals. I noticed that you didn't have delivery on your idea napkin. I think that would be a great addition! Keep up the great work Natalia! Check out my business blog here :http://floridagirlss.blogspot.com/2016/03/idea-napkin-no-2.html
This is a great idea, offering a home style meal that is easy to prepare and can easily be turned vegan. I grew up in Taipei and there are lots of restaurants like this. They operate like a food truck, it is all made on order, and you just take your food and go. Huge lines would form at lunch and dinner time if you can build up reputation with your good cooking.
ReplyDeletehttp://eny3003ablec.blogspot.com/2016/03/idea-napkin-2.html
Hi Natalia! I think this is a great idea. I often have issues with trying to figure out how to cook quick and easy things, and it seems like you fixed it all with this idea! One thing I would probably clarify to readers though is if this is a meal they can buy directly or is it just a recipe that you are providing? Also, you can incorporate this into a website or book about quick and easy college meals too. I think it would have a really high success rate. Otherwise, wonderful idea! Here is a link to my blog if you want to check it out: http://morganjohnsonblog.blogspot.com/2016/03/idea-napkin-no-2.html
ReplyDelete