Sunday, March 13, 2016

MY SECRET SAUCE!

WEEK 9



1. 

  • loyalty: I am a good friend, I care about the people I love and it is a priority to me try my best to make them happy. Life has showed me that friends are literally the family one choose that is why I believe in a good friendship. when I consider someone a friend I try to give my best to that person because I am the kind of person who give it all to something that matters. 
  • Passionate: I am very passionate with my dreams, goals, and hobbies. I like to commit one hundred percent to something I care about. I would not be in peace with myself if I do not complete a goal that I have set. 
  • Perfectionist: I am a perfectionist, I don't settle for something that I think it's perfect or well done. I like to do thing the best way I can do it. I like everything well organized and prepared. 
  • Free: I believe I like to go to new places every chance I get. By traveling I have found peace with myself that anything else can give me that feeling. I love submerging myself in new cultures where I can learn about them, try their food, and experiencing that makes me feel free. 
  • Determinate: I am a determinate person, every time that I set a goal I do not stop until I get it and I do my best to try. 


3.  I did interview my four best friends and my little brother, unfortunately one of them did not wanted to be filmed. according to what they said about me and of what I did say about me. I think they know me well, it was a surprise to me that they all say kind of the same things about me, it was also nice to se them saying good things about me because it is not something that we do every day.  I have to admit that even though, this exercise was kind of hard because I am not used to evaluate my qualities, it was still fun to do the challenge. 





2.
Mariana, best friend
Max, Best friend
Marianna, best friend.
Santiago, my little brother. 




2 comments:

  1. You seem to have some really good friends. Hold on tight, you should be very grateful for them. Based on their opinions of you, you seem like a super awesome individual, I'm glad that you have an equally high self esteem. Thats really important. Here is mine: http://alexticoblog1.blogspot.com/2016/03/my-secret-sauce.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalia,

    Great videos! It's nice to see that your friends have such great things to say about you. You seem like a very loyal friend, and you should rest assured that you definitely are considering what your friends had to say! If you ever find yourself thinking otherwise, please come back to these videos! Great post! Here's mine:
    http://gonzalonunezent3003.blogspot.com/2016/03/secret-sauce.html

    ReplyDelete