Sunday, March 27, 2016

WEEK 11 READING REFLECTION

WEEK 11


First of all, I have to say that I cannot believe it's been 11 week since we start this class. Now getting to the end I most say that these week's reading was very interesting specially reading about innovations systems. The fact that smallest companies are not really heard or making much innovations with products or services really surprises me. There was one part of the reading that was not much clear to me, and was the part about where they suggested not have R&D work on different projects at the same time. I wasn't really sure about this discussion and why the author suggested that.  My only question to the author would be if there is more stories about innovation that we can get examples from. Besides that, there was nothing that the author said that I disagree with or did not understand. In addition, i wish the author were more specific about the smaller companies and why they are not marketing as they should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment