Wednesday, April 6, 2016

MY EXIT STRATEGY

WEEK 13 

If for any reason my business idea do not grow and do not complete the goals I have for it, I will end up just  not making the product or passing the idea to someone that is interested in ti. Also, I will research the market and make all the arregemnets in that order the  person  can continue with the business idea. However, this might not happen since the product is prepared by customer request. I will hope that this idea grows as I planned and I can have a legacy for my children and maybe one day I will open my own restaurant. I have selected this exit strategy because in the worst case scenario, my business idea could be followed by any person that have the capability to cook a fresh meal and they would be the ones who follow my paths.
I believe my exit idea has inspired me to work harder for my business idea. Since I interviewed a new market, I did realized that more people than I though is interested in this idea. Also, my exit strategy has influenced new decision that I will be implementing to my product in that way I am sue the product is going to be a successful and some day I will have my own restaurant with innovative products and in that order, some day it will be a chain restaurant with its own frozen foods located in  supermarkets all  over the country.



3 comments:

  1. Good job laying out a detailed exit strategy. Naturally, no one wants their business to fail but sometimes we have to create a strategy just in case something doesn't go our way. Good luck with the rest of your venture. Check out my post: http://isabellaruggeri.blogspot.com/2016/04/my-exit-strategy.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really safe bet, if it works just pass down to family and if not just give the idea to someone else. I planned on selling my business so I guess there is more than one exit strategy depending on your situation. Good Job! My link is below if you wanna check it out. http://tgbentrepreneurshipblog.blogspot.com/2016/04/my-exit-strategy.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting exit strategy you have there. In my opinion, that is actually a safe exit plan. However, it also is different and depends on the situation that you are in. I do hope that your business continues to grow and be successful.

    Here is my blog: http://jtbelga.blogspot.com/2016/04/my-exit-strategy.html

    ReplyDelete