WEEK 12
In chapter 13 it was very interested to learn about the stages to achieve growth. The explanation of the strategy matrix model was very helpful, the one kind of confusing at first, was the SWOT analysis but after reading twice made much more sense. I personal found the matrix model a little confusing but once again, after reading it for the second time, it was much more clear. One question that I would ask the author would be that I would like to have furthermore information about the different types of failure. Other than that, I do not have any more questions.
In this chapter I did not disagreed with anything the author said. For the most part of the chapter, the reading was pretty straightforward, well explain, and easy to understand. I only have trouble understanding one small part and after reading it twice I did understand the whole thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment