GOOGLE GOLD
WEEK 14
- My general approach and strategy to advertise my blog was consistency and motivation. I always try to use some key words that helps my blog to be founded. Also, I try to follow the instructions given at the beginning of the class when tagging our blogs. Maybe after this class is done, I would change this blog into a personal one and I will use different methods, perhaps creating personal hashtags.
- My keywords were basically the homework assignments words and stuff relate to it. I think in some point I forget to promote my blog since we were not remind to do it.
- Since this is a blog for a class, I did not advertise my blog through my personal social media because I don't like the idea of everyone having access to what I do in a class.
- My most viral post was my elevator pitch number 2, with 5 comments and lots of views.
- Even though I did not think advertising my blog it would make a huge difference when looking for my blog in google. Now I see how all this really works. In order to find my blog in google, I have to put this "entrepreneurship carpe diem blog natalia garcia" then, I made it to the first pages.

Natalia,
ReplyDeleteYour utilization of screenshots was awesome, and made the experience for the viewer 10x better. I agreed with you on a lot of aspects of your post, especially on how you advertised with consistency. I think this aspect is super important and is something that viewers definitely notice. My elevator pitches were also the most viral posts on my blog. I think this is because on these assignments we are required to film ourselves, and viewers want to see how we deliver our pitch and how passionate we are about our product. Keep up the good work and check out my post http://stefankostas.blogspot.com/2016/04/google-gold.html
Natalia,
ReplyDeleteA lot of what you found with your googl-ability was similar to myself. I also had to type out literally my name, the name of my blog, and the name of the assignment before my blog finally showed up... I wish I'd thought to add something clever to the names of my assignments to make them more unique, but I take this a learning opportunity for any future ventures. All in all, keep up the good work!
Check out my blog at:
http://flytyguy.blogspot.com/2016/04/very-short-interview-part-2.html