- Looking back at my blog, I have realized that we have come trough a lot. It is amazing to see how much I have improved with every elevator pitches, venture concepts, post, etc. Having the assignments just become part of my daily routine and with every single assignment and throughout the weeks come along, the assignments become easier and like a said part of my daily routine. Also, the reading helped me a lot with the way I start writing my post and most importantly, the way I now think about any business and the market in general. On the other hand, I personally think the videos helped me a lot to over come fears and be better with customers and people in general. Also, confidence was a big deal in order to do every single assignment, the more we did assignments, the more I was getting confidence to do them. Overall, every single assignment and exercise made me a better person and I am glad I did take this class.
- One of the best memories from this class or the more enjoyable one was the venture concepts and when we had to ask our best friends what they think about us. Those exercises Made me think out of the box and step out of my comfort zone to complete those assignments. It was also nice to get incredible feed back from people and to hear what the people you most care about think about you. These two exercises gave me not only ideas for the future and so much to learn. Also let me to overcome hard situations.
- I do think that I have always have an entrepreneur mindset. However, this class has gave me more tools to really start my own business idea and be a real entrepreneur.
- I would recommend definitely to be organize if one want to accomplish aver single assignment. Also, try to think out of the box and do not be afraid to get out of your comfort zone. I would encourage everyone to take this class since it is one of the most interesting classes that I have take at UF.
Sunday, April 24, 2016
FINAL REFLECTION
WEEK 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great post! I agree with you about the confidence, which made some assignments more challenging than others. Especially the assignments where you had to interview strangers about your idea. I think the elevator pitches and venture concepts were great for us to hone our skills. Great post, you can find my post if you follow this link here: http://collinpd.blogspot.com/2016/04/final-reflection.html.
ReplyDelete