Sunday, April 10, 2016

CELEBRATING FAILURE

WEEK13


I have failed a couple a times in my life, at least that's what I think. However, recently I have a bad experience with a class. Last semester I was so concern about a personal matter that I did not realized I was doing poorly in that specific class, that maybe required more time from my part and I just did not do it.  I  tried to lay to myself by buying smokin notes, trying to memorize them but at the end of the day I was not doing well and not learning at all. Also, when I finally realized that I was not doing well in that class, it was too late and I could not pass it. Sometimes unexpected situations are put in to your life and you just do not know how to handle those situations, well that was my last semester's  case scenario. 

I did learned that I have to learn how to handle classes with daily life problems and not to underestimate a class even tough, it looks like an easy class. I was also reminded to manage my time in a better way in order to be able to handle classes and outside matters. 

I personally believe I can handle failure very well. I have been through a lot of situations when I have to face failure and I take it as a learning experience. I believe the decisions we take have a cost and a consequences, sometimes those decisions are not the best ones. However, we can learn from them and keep trying until you reach the goal you want to reach. Now, after taking this class I am more aware of consequences of taking risks in a business field so, this class help me to understand failure even more.  




2 comments:

  1. Hey, Natalia. You're right; every decision we make has a cost and a consequence. It's up to us to decide, every day, which opportunity cost is worth the investment to us, as our own individual selves. Unexpected situations such as the one with your personal issue leading to the class failure do certainly crop up more than we'd like them to. However, I think it's how we deal with the unexpected that defines who we are, not how we act when everything goes according to plan. My blog: http://bpace9583.blogspot.com/2016/04/1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Natalia,

    Unexpected things happen all the time. I am glad that you learned how to handle personal issues more professionally and manage your time. Every single person fails. You are not the only person. The most important thing is whether if you learn something from your failure or not. http://bongjukang.blogspot.com/2016/04/celebrating-failure.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete