Sunday, March 27, 2016

THE AMAZON WHISPERER


WEEK 11

Since my idea is a a food product but people will request  the product through the phone or the Internet (product web page where people can order the product).  I would be making my main revenue from the product. Thus, If  I can get enough people requesting the product, I would create my own app where customers can have direct access to the product and I will also get sponsorship and ads revenue. When I pitched my idea, customers recommend me to have an app where they can order the product for their convenience and whenever they want so, the app would make money by getting customers to register to the free app and they just would have to pay a small fee in order to have all the app benefits. Such as, coupons, discounts, rewards etc. Since my product is a fresh dish only target to residents of Gainesville, Fl at least at the beginning stage of the product, I am not able to find a product like this one in amazon because what they have is frozen food from recognized brands. Overall, by having customers to register to a possible app and also, having the product web page. I would get revenue for ads and propaganda.When the products has complete its beginning process, I would be adding new methods in order to be able to make the product as big as possible and even have the access to put it in a national market place.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Natalia,

    That is one idea I have actually thought about before; I believe the options available to college student for food are quite limiting and that there need be an alternative way for them to get reasonably priced healthier food that what they currently get. This concept is definitely difficult to find any help with by looking at Amazon so I guess this exercise was not exactly helpful to your concept. Anyhow, best of luck going forward!

    if you want to check out my post, here is the link:

    http://lirimveliu.blogspot.com/2016/03/amazon-whisperer.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalia! Great job on coming up with a way to improve your product! I agree that by creating an app you will be able to increase your profits. The app will allow your customers a way to get their product faster and easier. Also by doing this and adding ads to your app your profits will increase. You can check out my blog here: http://courtneysrymer.blogspot.com/2016/03/amazon-whisperer.html

    ReplyDelete